200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
The 200-hour yoga teacher training course with us is all about deepening your practice and gaining confidence so that you can share it with the rest of the world. This course is designed for all those people who are ready to commit themselves to the path of Yoga and who are seeking inner transformation in their lives. Yoga Alliance Approved Yoga teacher training program by Pankaj Yogpeeth is a wonderful opportunity to achieve their desired goal happily and peacefully. At the same time, this course will help you to establish your career in Yoga as a wonderful teacher
Pankaj Yogpeeth helps in providing a clean and positive environment for the students. We always believe that its the environment that acts as a catalyst in the learning process, keeping this belief we have selected accommodation which closes to nature and holy river Ganga.
- Single and Shared Accomodation
- Traditional Yoga Hall
- Free WIFI
- Hot Water Facility
- Close To The Market
- ATM Facility
- Near By Restaurants
- Laundry Facility Available
The human body is made of the food he/she consumes. We believe that what kind of food we consume decides our character. We have made sure that the food provided is apt and helps your yoga practice. Meanwhile, we have also made sure that you enjoy different tastes of India
- Lemon Tea/Herbal Tea
- Traditional Indian breakfast
- Indian Sweets
- Healthy Eating habits
- Cooking class
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal - May 2021Price : 1250£
DATES : 6th May - 30th May Reserve Now
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal - June 2021Price : 1250£
DATES : 6th June - 30th June Reserve Now
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal - April 2022Price : 1250£
DATES : 6th April - 30th April Reserve Now
What We Offer
Combination of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga Culture of Asana practice started as Hatha Yoga Tradition, since then it has crossed a long way to reach to the modern versions of Shri BKS lyengar and Sri K Pattabhi Jois styles of Yoga These two are the pillars of the Modern form of yoga, where one talks about the precise alignment and the other one talks about the flow. We as the practitioners of Yoga requires both, where alignment is the perquisite to experience the ultimate stilness of Mind and body, at the same time flow is equally important and ultimate our life for its required in expressions and its ability to flow even in the odds of life. These two streams of Yoga studies are the basis of Modern Yoga we know now Days, and Asana sessions at Adishakti Yogashala are perfectly balanced between these two streams of study and also under the light
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF
- ★ You are ready to commit yourself to Yoga.
- ★ You want to learn how mind and body co-ordinates.
- ★ You are ready to unleash your true potential.
- ★ You are ready to deepen your practice in a challenging environment.
- ★ You are looking of a simple and safe course in India.
- ★ You are ready to access the subtler level of mind.
- ★ You have a strong desire to make this world a beautiful place.
- ★ You are ready to learn yoga beyond asanas.
year of experience
What we expect from students
- ★ Students should maintain proper discipline and decorum in the school environment..
- ★ No alcohol, meat or smoking allowed on the campus .
- ★ Students should abstain from the intake of intoxicants during the course.
- ★ An attendance of 85% Is mandatory for the successful completion of the yoga alliance certificate.
- ★ Any misbehavior during the course in the campus or in classes will lead to a point of cancellation of your certificate even forceful abandonment from the campus.
- ★ In case of any emergency, if a student needs to leave the course halfway, his/her money will not be reimbursed, however, he/she can attend the same course, at the same location at a different time with the permission of the organizers.
- ★ A non-refundable fee of $200 will be charged to book a seat for one time before the course.
- ★ The school does not provide health insurance any damage covering during the course.
- ★ A student will be responsible for his or her own wellbeing and must communicate his/her special needs and follow teachers advice to avoid injuries.
- ★ The time table will be provided during the orientation and must be adhered to by all and sundry.
Our daily schedule
Look for Magic in our Daily Routine
|Start Time||End Time||Dialy Schedule|
|05:45 AM||06:00 AM||Wake up and Ayurvedic tea|
|06:15 AM||07:45 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|08:00 AM||09:00 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM||10:30 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM||12:00 PM||Philosophy|
|12:00 PM||01:00 PM||Alignment/Teaching Methodology|
|01:00 PM||03:00 PM||Lunch|
|03:15 PM||04:15 PM||Mudras/Ayurveda/Chair Yoga/Laughing|
|04:30 PM||06:00 PM||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
|06:15 PM||07:15 PM||Yoga Nidra/Meditation/Bhakti Yoga|
HOW TO REACH US IN POKHARA?
The nearest International Airport is Kathmandu airport (200 Km from Pokhara). One can land at the airport and get a taxi with ease or ask the ashram for a pickup.
The town is well connected to bus services every day from major cities. De-board the bus at Pokhara bus stand and take a taxi to reach school.
School offers taxi pick up from the airport at additional cost.