Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala
When Yoga & Ayurveda comes together, it can create wonders. Yoga focuses on a mind should operate at highest level while Ayurveda works on our body to take our health to peak and inturn helps us to go deeper in the Yoga practices. These 10 days of yoga retreat in nature will make you completely aware of Life and brings closer to yourself. Pankaj Yogpeeth will provide you a positve and quiet environment with the blessing of nature. Learn techniques of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Meditation, Detoxification Therapy, shat karmas, and more.
Pankaj Yogpeeth helps in providing a clean and positive environment for the students. We always believe that its the environment that acts as a catalyst in the learning process, keeping this belief we have selected accommodation which closes to nature and holy river Ganga.
- Single and Shared Accomodation
- Traditional Yoga Hall
- Free WIFI
- Hot Water Facility
- Close To The Market
- ATM Facility
- Near By Restaurants
- Laundry Facility Available
Highlights of Retreat
- Revive your soul and learn new concepts of staying healthy and fit through yoga.
- A complete package of Yoga holidays in Varkala that will refresh you entirely.
- Mix and socialize with different people.
- A merger of various forms of Yoga such as Ashtanga yoga, Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
- Find deep relaxation and connect with your inner being.
- One Ayurveda massages
- Boat House trip
- Glimpse of Yoga philosophy
- Three nutritious Indian yogic meals
- Ashram Visit
- Clean accommodation
Our daily schedule
Look for Magic in our Daily Routine
|Start Time||End Time||Dialy Schedule|
|05:45 AM||06:00 AM||Wake up and Ayurvedic tea|
|06:15 AM||07:45 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|08:00 AM||09:00 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM||10:30 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM||12:00 PM||Philosophy|
|12:00 PM||01:00 PM||Alignment/Teaching Methodology|
|01:00 PM||03:00 PM||Lunch|
|03:15 PM||04:15 PM||Mudras/Ayurveda/Chair Yoga/Laughing|
|04:30 PM||06:00 PM||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
|06:15 PM||07:15 PM||Yoga Nidra/Meditation/Bhakti Yoga|