Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh is the one of the best way to experience life and get close to your life. A yoga retreat in Rishikesh, India will be an ideal opportunity to develop awareness of the mind and body through different practices of Yoga. Understand your body’s composure and rhythm through the teachings of Yoga.
Pankaj Yogpeeth helps in providing a clean and positive environment for the students. We always believe that its the environment that acts as a catalyst in the learning process, keeping this belief we have selected accommodation which closes to nature and holy river Ganga.
- Single and Shared Accomodation
- Traditional Yoga Hall
- Free WIFI
- Hot Water Facility
- Close To The Market
- ATM Facility
- Near By Restaurants
- Laundry Facility Available
Our daily schedule
Look for Magic in our Daily Routine
|Start Time||End Time||Dialy Schedule|
|05:45 AM||06:00 AM||Wake up and Ayurvedic tea|
|06:15 AM||07:45 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|08:00 AM||09:00 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM||10:30 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM||12:00 PM||Philosophy|
|12:00 PM||01:00 PM||Alignment/Teaching Methodology|
|01:00 PM||03:00 PM||Lunch|
|03:15 PM||04:15 PM||Mudras/Ayurveda/Chair Yoga/Laughing|
|04:30 PM||06:00 PM||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
|06:15 PM||07:15 PM||Yoga Nidra/Meditation/Bhakti Yoga|
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh - April 2020Price : 850$
DATES : 4th May - 30th May Reserve Now
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh - May 2019Price : 850$
DATES : 4th July - 30th July Reserve Now
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh - June 2020Price : 850$
DATES : 4th August - 30th August Reserve Now
- Revive your soul and learn new concepts of staying healthy and fit through yoga.
- A complete package of Yoga holidays in Varkala that will refresh you entirely.
- Mix and socialize with different people.
- A merger of various forms of Yoga such as Ashtanga yoga, Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
- Find deep relaxation and connect with your inner being.
- One Ayurveda massages
- Boat House trip
- Glimpse of Yoga philosophy
- Three nutritious Indian yogic meals
- Ashram Visit
- Clean accommodation